Monday, June 22, 2015

Your son is everything you'd hoped he would be. He is handsome, smart, passionate, stubborn, humorous and quirky. He thinks for himself, and is amazingly empathetic. I cannot help but feel he has more than your DNA...No, he definitely has a piece of your soul, your spirit working in him, and through him. He is one of a kind in a world of sames. I am increasingly proud of that "no, Oma! I'm a BIG boy!..." little boy....And, I know you are too. I love him so very much. Words could never explain. He is our thread to you, and he is not. He is joy, and he is sadness. We laugh and we cry at the wonderful moments we share with him. All these "sparring" emotions, because you are here, but you are not here. I love you so much, my son. I will never forget, and I look forward to the day we will be together again. Until then, we will look for you in the night sky, and remember....

No comments:

Post a Comment