Friday, June 5, 2015

Frankie,
Your boy looks at the sky, just like you did. He has to point out the airplanes repeatedly and he calls to the moon at night. He is such a unique child. I know I am saying this as a Grandmother, but I have seen and known my share of children. He is so special, and I think in ways we cannot even imagine. You did well my son....I try not to think of how sad it is that he will not have the benefit of your guidance and love as he grows up. But, I also think you ARE with him, actually and in the people all around him who loved you, and who you loved. You and Ilana made someone who is going to change the world in some wonderful way, large or small. He matters big time to this world. Thank you for bringing him into this world. I love you so much, my son.
Always and forever.

Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment