Friday, July 17, 2015

The night before last, I was in the living room. It was about 10PM. Griffy dog stood up abruptly, and started barking towards the kitchen.  It startled me so, that I got up to look to see what he was barking at. The front door was closed, and there was no reason for company that late. I looked, and started to walk closer, I was seeing something I couldn’t wrap my brain around. I thought my eyes were buggy from being tired. I was seeing a green colored, moving  light…but, that isn’t a good enough explanation. It was like a green aurora borealis , muted and miniature. As I approached, I could SWEAR it took on a playful, almost dancing movement. The hair on my arms stood straight UP! I knew  it was you, Frankie. It wasn’t even something that I thought about. No, “Could it be, maybe it’s,…” There was not a conscious thought, I just KNEW it was you. I could feel the joy in it. Then, I got scared. I turned around and ran into the bedroom, and WOKE your Pops up. I was scared and excited and I was happy all at once. He woke up and smiled when I told him. He believes you are here all the time. I do to, sometimes I talk myself into it, out of desperation. But, Frankie…this time…it was SO unexpected, and GENUINE!!!!!!!

After I came back into the living room, the glow was gone. But, I still felt you. And, I said to you, “ Frankie, remember when you were still in human form and how scared you got when you had contact with the ghosts in our house? You were excited, but scared too? Please have patience with me, because I am still in human form, and I am scared and happy. I want you to be here when you can, but forgive me if I am afraid sometimes. It came as such a surprise. If you can remember how it feels from my end, proceed haunting us whenever you want, as much as you want…but remember we are human, and proceed with that in mind.” I then went back to the couch, and wasn’t afraid…only happy. Wolfgang was all creeped out, and he was on the couch with me. No room to sleep. So, we all went to your room. Griffin on the floor, Wolfie with me on the bed. I felt like I was being cradled by your spirit. We fell asleep, and slept all night. Frankie, I love doing my art in your room. I feel closer to you, and I know you inspire me, and feel your hand on my shoulder. I know how proud you are that we are trying to “live” without you…I wish we could have done art together. I KNOW you would have had a blast, and when I make a particularly satisfying, or funky piece I have a conversation with you about it, sometimes silently. Sometimes out loud. I picture your handsome face, and I smile back at you. Your face is filled with love, and it is bittersweet. I love you, my Frankie Boy…

1 comment:

  1. From my sister, "Aunt Lud"...I love her so much...
    Isn’t he something? Your boy? How many of the ones who have gone before us are able to or want to enough when they’re above us so high in spirit. I often think that they have other more important things to do, or that they know we have to suffer and because they’re not human it’s easier for them to stand that, to be objective for the lack of a better word. But, not Frankie. That kid has come through more times than I can even remember now. I’m very, very proud of him. The love he has for you is bigger than the world is and he’s getting through no matter the circumstances.
    The way you describe it; green colored, moving light… I saw that once in St. John’s in the old kitchen downstairs. Someone was doing weird things to the church, do you remember that time? I was maybe 14? Mom went in there to do work on a Saturday and we heard silverware falling, there was actually silverware on the floor when we walked in. The kitchen was in shadow and I saw a greenish translucent moving light, there may have been other colors in it, but it was very definitely green and calling in a miniature aurora borealis is a good way to describe what I saw also. I remember it being more vertical than horizontal though. I’ve often thought of that and I remember rushing out of there screaming. There were no more incidents at the church after that, and I wonder if it wasn’t someone protecting us, or the church. I’m only reminding you of it to validate your experience. I’m very glad this happened and I wonder just a little bit if he isn’t overjoyed with you for wanting to get your health in order and that love was too overwhelming for him not to be able to push through all the constraints that are in place.
    I Love you, Lynn and Frankie, my warm biscuit… xoxoxoxoox
    (and he knows that you were scared because you don’t have any experience but being human. I know you feel guilty about that, but he knows way more about everything than we do, so he’d want you to know that he understands.
    Very happy about this, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete